Monday 16 September 2019

Top 7 benefits of using a payroll software


Benefits of Payroll Software

1.      Less cost
2.      Ease of use
3.      Relief from regulatory aspects
4.      Easy and fast payroll reconciliation
5.      Generating Accounts JV
6.      Multiple reports generation
7.      Inbuilt leave and attendance data as automated inputs

Eilisys is best HR & payroll software India which meets all your requirements, from attendance punch to payslip generation & suitable for all industries



The term ‘payroll software’ refers to automating the entire gamut of payroll tasks involved in calculating the salary of the employee, calculating the statutory deductions, arriving at the amount of payout to be done and ensuring that the calculated amounts are paid out to employees on time.
Traditionally, processing of payroll is a time-consuming process repeated every month. Now, with a single click, a payroll software calculates gross pay, deductions, statutory compliance and net pay for each employee and processes it immediately.



Apart from calculating and disbursing salaries, payroll processing also involves calculation of all statutory dues (employee and employer contributions), generating reports in the format mandated by law and filing (submitting) these reports along with the amounts to the relevant government departments.
Additionally, employees need to be informed about the salaries paid to them, tax deducted, reimbursements, etc. This is done via payslips.

There are many payroll software available in the market, more information can be found here https://www.slideshare.net/eilisysfb/what-features-will-business-owners-get-out-of-payroll-software-system


5 comments:

  1. It was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog..
    HRMS Software in India
    HRMS Software Chennai
    HR Software in Chennai
    HRMS Software
    Payroll Software

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts.
    HR Chatbot
    HR Bot
    Employee Chatbot
    Human Resources Chatbot
    HR Chatbot Dubai
    HR Chatbot UAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy today because God has done it for me after going through hard times with other loan lenders and nothing works out, I was about to lose my faith and hope but I still have to stand strong and pursue what I am looking for. I am happy today because God has directed me to the best Loan Company and I didn't regret anything after contacting them and my heart desire was granted and I was given the said amount I requested for (300,000.00 USD), the money was paid into my account after two weeks of talking with the company and they didn't stress me or give me any headache in getting this loan from them, others of my family members and friends I directed to them all got their loan too, I would love you to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com / whatsapp +1-8632310632 . and get your loan quickly and this is safe and fast, you that have loose hope, faith and everything you have all just in the name of getting a loan and nothing work out, bet me if you try this man called Pedro Jerome , you will never regret anything and your loan request will be approve and it will be paid directly into your bank account, so hurry now and contact quick response on WhatsApp +1-8632310632. ask for any type of Loan, and it will be granted to you. I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing nice article about payroll services. They explained very well about payroll services and it is very helpful to most of the peoples.
    Hrms Software Features
    Payroll Outsourcing Companies

    ReplyDelete
  5. To calculate employee gratuity, you need to consider the number of years an employee has worked for the company and their basic salary. In many countries, the gratuity amount is typically based on a formula that multiplies the number of years of service.

    ReplyDelete